The Château de Montsoreau-Museum of contemporary art offers a welcome adapted to schools from the first to the last grade.
- Free visit: free visit of the chateau and its collection of Contemporary Art.
- Visit with educational materials
- Guided tour: discovery tour of the site in the presence of a guide.
- Teacher’s notebook
A collection of exhaustive and complete documents to develop and prepare your educational visit project.
- Student workbook
A fun and educational notebook to develop curiosity and develop a participative visit.
- Practical factsheets
Practical factsheets on the history of the chateau, the major movements in art history and the Art & Language group.
- To your pens : students discover the place of language in everyday life and in artistic creation. Following in the footsteps of Rabelais, Alexandre Dumas, Surrealists and Art & Language artists, students are invited to imagine a composition using letters and words.
- Graffiti workshop, from Lascaux to Bansky :during a treasure hunt, students discover the graffiti in the chateau, interpret the bas-reliefs and trace the history. In turn, they are invited to carve their own graffiti on a dedicated stone wall.
- All artists !What does it mean to be an artist? Students reflect on the notion of a work of art and improvise themselves as artists by disguising themselves as the Art & Language group.
- Carte blanche :Students approach the principles of cartography and its relationship to history by creating their own maps.